There’s a lot going on in the world, and many don’t have time to read the latest news every day, but want to stay informed.
You are the reason JAPAN Striker starts The week – a podcast for busy people who want to keep up to date with the worlds of culture, politics, business, economics and research in Japan. Hosted by Arielle Busetto.
JAPAN Striker authors and contributors cover a variety of topics, and for The week we boil it down to the top stories you need to know to stay informed. What is Japan’s stance on Ukraine, for example, or what’s the latest hot movie?
Join us wherever you get your podcasts – on Spotify, Apple Music, Google Podcasts or directly through our website at JAPAN Forward. Contact us and stay in touch on Twitter @ariellebusetto.
New podcasts will be released every Friday night, JST, and will remain available to listeners on your own schedule.
We have more podcasts available on our page, including Real problems, real voices, real Japan (in English and Japanese) and Sports Talk.
Author: Arielle Busetto
- Podcast ‘The Week’ #5: Golden Week, Kishida Travels and Summer Begins with Sumo
- ‘The Week’ Podcast #4: Russia-Japan Relations, ‘My Small Land’ and Human Shogi
- Podcast ‘The Week’ #3: Russia Eyes Hokkaido, Andy Warhol Auction, Tokyo Kimono Show is Back
- ‘The Week’ Podcast #2: Poland-Japan Relations, Cherry Blossom Crowdfunding, Elon Musk Creates Buzz
- ‘The Week’ Podcast #1: The Debate Over Nuclear Power, Cherry Blossoms and AI Senbei
- Podcast alert! ‘The Week’ brings news from Japan to busy people